Take me to the moon earrings are perfect if you love natural tones. Made from the moonstone that changes colour from light grey to sandy beige. They have a very gentle shimmer to them so well known for the moonstone. They would be perfect for everyday and special events.
They are lovingly handmade using Moonstone beads on the gold-filled teardrop shape on the hook.
Moonstone is known to harness the power of the moon and water and conveys goddess energy within you. It is quite closely associated with fertility, flow and growth.
|Material||Moonstone and Gold-filled
|Colour||Grey, beige and gold|
|Dimension||5.0 cm x 2.5 cm|
- Avoid excess moisture, do not swim, shower or exercise wearing your jewellery.
- Use lotions, perfumes and sprays before putting your jewellery on.
- Sterling Silver will tarnish over time but you can use a polishing cloth to restore the shine.
- Gold plating is not forever, follow the care instructions above to help your jewellery last.
- Store your jewellery in the box provided to help keep it looking its best.